Plastic Surgery in Nashville, TN
What is Plastic Surgery?
If you are unhappy with the way that your face or body looks, you may be considering plastic surgery. This field of surgery involves making changes to your features to make them more pleasing and balanced. As you look for a plastic surgeon, experience, advanced techniques and board certification should be at the top of your list. Drs. MaDan and Hueneke have been performing plastic surgery for men and women for more than 20 combined years with outstanding, natural-looking results.
What Plastic Surgery Procedures Are Available?
- Breast Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Tummy Tuck $8,000 - $8,500
- Face Surgery
- Facial surgery aims to improve facial balance and harmony among the specific features of the face
- Face Lift
- Mini Facelift: $6,300 - $6,800
- Full Facelift: $11,000 - $13,000
- Lower Eyelid: $3,900
- Upper Eyelid: $2,600 - $3,900
- Rhinoplasty $7,500
- Neck Lift $7,000+
- Chin Implants $5,000
- Brow Lift $6,300
- Otoplasty $5,000 - $5,500
- Upper Lip Lift $4,000
- Male Plastic Surgery
- Average cost: $4,200 - $6,500
- Male plastic surgery addresses cosmetic concerns while ensuring that a masculine shape and form is achieved
- Mommy Makeover
- Average cost: $3,300 - $4,300
- Labiaplasty, also known as vaginal rejuvenation, helps with symptoms associated with thinning of the tissues in the vaginal area
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in Nashville, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Franklin, Smyrna and the areas of Tennessee, entrust your care to Drs. Hueneke and MaDan, plastic surgeons with more than 20 years of combined experience. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.