Medical Spa in Nashville, TN
What Are Medical Spa Treatments?
You may be familiar with day spas where you can have facials, massages, and other rejuvenating treatments. Our medical spa is unique because the treatments are clinical-grade. Rather than just relaxing for the day, you get the benefit of improving your skin and looking younger. Improving yourself from the inside out to look and feel your best. Drs. MaDan and Hueneke and their expert team have chosen medical spa treatments that fit the personal needs of men and women in the Nashville area. You can have just one treatment or combine them for dramatic improvements to your appearance without surgery.
What Medical Spa Treatments Are Available?
- Dermal Fillers & Injectables
- Chemical Peels
- Average cost: $100 - $300
- Chemical peels remove damaged layers of skin to address common signs of aging and skin damage
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Average cost - varies per area $250 - $1000
- Spider vein treatments correct tiny, web-like discolorations under the skin that are caused by damaged blood vessels
- Laser Hair Removal
- Average cost: $750 - $1,800
- Laser hair removal is a comfortable and effective alternative to waxing and shaving. The price depends upon the size of the surface area of being treated.
- Average cost: About $125
- Microdermabrasion is a type of exfoliation that removes damaged skin on the surface and deep-cleans the pores
- Skin Tightening
- Average cost: $1,200 - $1,800
- Skin tightening adds volume to the skin to reduce lines and wrinkles
- Average cost: $350 - $650 per treatment | also offer packages $1000 - $1650
- Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, stimulates collagen production to give the skin a youthful appearance
If you are looking for a medical spa in Nashville, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Franklin, Smyrna and the nearby areas of Tennessee, entrust your care to Drs. MaDan and Hueneke, plastic surgeons with more than 20 years of combined experience. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.