Ask any doctor or dietician, “What’s the best way to look great?” No matter your age, gender, ethnicity, or target weight, the answer is always the same – diet and exercise. But what happens when diet and exercise stop working?
That’s where body contouring procedures come in. Sometimes, eating a well-balanced diet and exercising regularly is not enough to eliminate fatty tissue stored in the body to get the figure you desire. Body contouring procedures are the last push over the finish line to a fantastic body that you feel great about. They are not meant for drastic changes in the body’s size. Some of the body procedures we offer at Plastic Surgery Affiliates include:
- Arm Lift: Reshapes the underside of sagging upper arms due to excess skin and fat.
- Body Lift: Improves the shape and tone of the underlying tissue that supports fat and skin.
- Liposuction: A body-sculpting procedure created to remove fat from the body that is unresponsive to diet and exercise. Liposuction can be applied nearly anywhere on the body, including the stomach, waistline, arms, thighs, buttocks, hips, chin/neckline and more.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): Focusing solely on the abdomen area, excess skin, and fat deposits are removed, and the abdominal muscles are tightened.
Am I a Good Candidate for Body Contouring?
You may be a good candidate for body contouring if:
- You are at or near the targeted weight for your sex, height, and age
- There are no underlying health concerns that would make surgery dangerous
- You are committed to remaining fit over the long haul
To learn more about these body procedures in Nashville, Brentwood, Hendersonville and the surrounding areas, including what is involved, how long the procedure will take, and what the recovery time will be, please contact Plastic Surgery Affiliates today. Dr. MaDan and his staff are available for one-on-one consultations to discuss which Nashville body procedure is right for you.