Home ⁄ Patient Reviews
- Dr. Michael Hueneke was a GOD send to me. After losing 205lbs through the hit TV show THE BIGGEST LOSER I was left with a huge flap of skin all the way around my body. From the first moment I met DR. Hueneke I felt comfortable. He supported my decision to keep the weight off for 2 years before I got the skin cut off even though it meant I would be 2 years away from the spot light. He told me he didn’t care about the spot light he wanted to help me because he was proud of me for losing the weight and wanted to help me as he could see in my eyes that I had truly changed my life style through proper diet and exercise. Even knowing I was literally going to be cut in half I was never scared for a second because Dr. H talked me through everything and after almost 2 years I was ready. I was so calm talking to Dr. H on the operating table that I didn’t even remember getting the anesthesia. I woke up several hours later and the flap was gone. Dr. H came in an told me that when they opened me up the found that I had 4 hernias they had to sew up it took almost 2 more hours than he had planned but he went all in and fixed me up right . He helped me all through my recovery took every call and question I had my scar is pencil thin and perfectly straight. I’m now getting ready to do my first body building competition. I have always dreamed of looking like the comic book super heroes and now thanks to Dr.H that’s a dream and a goal I will reach and it would have never been possible without him. Dr. H can call me for anything and I will be there for him. If you are considering a surgery of any kind you should look no further.Vincent Hickerson – Biggest Loser 13
- Dr. Hueneke is the best doctor I’ve ever seen. I had a breast lift with implants done 1/8/09, and he did a beautiful job. He takes the time to listen to your concerns. He is very compassionate and makes you feel very comfortable. At bedside he is extremely kind and unrushed. He does a great job with educating the patient so you feel confident in your decision. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone seeking a great plastic surgeon.
- Dr. Hueneke is very personable and professional. He never rushes and answers all questions. Terrific bedside manner. Gives you a real sense of comfort. I was blessed to find him.
- I was very happy with my nose and face lift. I would love to go back and get more work done. Go for a visit and meet the man, you will love him as I did….
- I had a great experience and I love my results. Dr. Hueneke and his staff were wonderful.
- You have been so gracious in your “continuation” of my follow-up procedures. Your personality is delightful, and I realize how lucky I am to have met you. Thank you for unconditional generosity and making things fun. C.N.
- Thank you so much or your patience – your gentleness- your kindness – your sense of humor and of course your skilled hands. You have been awesome through this journey. P.T.
- Thank you for all your kindness, diligence, and concern in caring for my mother. My wife and I both remarked that whenever we met with you, we always felt that we were the only concern you had. Many physicians acquire knowledge and skill, but few add to it, as you have done, a depth of honesty, humility, and spirituality that touches the hearts of family members and reassures that full care is being given. M.M.
- I just wanted to thank you for all that you have done for me. You treated me as a human being in need, rather than just another number lost in the system. I wanted to let you know how much you have helped me in being able to get on with my life. S.M.
- Felt comfortable. Dr. Hueneke is very easy to talk to and understands desires of outcome of procedures. Very positive experience. M.M.
- I felt very welcome from the time I for there till the time I left. Everyone was very nice and were able to answer all my questions. R.L.
- Love office staff real sweet n kind nurse Ashley is very helpful. M.N.
- Everyone was vey nice , and did not have to wait was seen at appointment time. T.L.
- I found the doctor to be honest and not pushy. E.J.
- Dr. Hueneke was excellent! He actually said my procedure wasn’t necessary. In the event it becomes necessary, I will proceed with Dr. Hueneke. Reason for consultation: presumed pilonidal disease. J.L.
- I’m very pleased with the attitude of Dr. Hueneke and his staff. They were very warm and welcoming. Dr. Hueneke answered any questions and concerns about the procedure that I had. Dr. Hueneke respected that I wanted to wait six months to lose more weight and tone as much as possible before the procedure. I look forward to having my procedure and any more I may have in the future. N.G.
- Dr. Hueneke was great! Very decorated with awards and “Top Doctor” recognitions. He was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I scheduled my procedure the same day! K.H.
- I was warmly welcomed and was given an excellent introduction to facial procedures that fit my skin care needs. I will definitely return when I need one of them. Much thanks! J.H.
- I was very pleased with the atmosphere of Dr. Hueneke’s office. Everyone was so nice and made me feel very comfortable. I loved how simple everyone made the whole process of my first consultation. M.A.
- Great experience! Everyone was very helpful and friendly! T.W.
- My experience was wonderful! Everyone was very professional and I felt very comfortable. M.B.
- The staff was very friendly and Dr. Hueneke and the financing lady were very thorough. Thank you all for the awesome experience. T.N.
Dr. Michael Hueneke offers plastic and reconstructive surgery to patients across Tennessee including: Nashville, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Franklin, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, Lebanon, TN. Contact Dr. Michael Hueneke today to schedule your Free Consultation!